Monday, June 10, 2013


Story how my mom and my dad met
When my mother and my father met, they studied on San Francisco in the high school called Almirante Padilla. In an occasion my mother was in a trip to Ecuador with other classmates because usually these high school promote these activities for the students population amusement. It happened that my father also was in this trip and my father usually looked to my mother more they never talked because they weren't classmates. It occured that when all returning to places of origin, in this trip unfortunately one of the buses got damaged but my fortunately everyone got off the buses and my parents met and talked for first time

After this my parents used to go out more often and they shared many things, all these things passed in the high school on San Francisco Putumayo. After of some months my parents fell in love since, my father to be interested in my mother and she fell in love because met in my dad a great man. Then my mother accepted to be my father´s girlfriend.

This story of my parents, began in December in 1983; after they met and shared, they decided to marry on December 22th in 1985.

4 comments:

  1. It happened
    It occurred
    got damaged
    used to
    happened
    fall -irregular verb
    to be interested
    but
    no approved neg form
    if she isn’t discover a great man
    accepted be
    on Decembe

    ReplyDelete
  2. since, my father to be interested in my mother but my mother didn´t approved this . re formulate the sentence, please

    if she isn’t met a great man but my mother found a righteous man in my dad.
    be girlfriend of Jesus. reformulate the sentence please

    ReplyDelete