Sunday, June 16, 2013


I want to Future these things

When I finish my studies in Mathematics in the university of Antioquia I want to finish my studies in physics in Brazil, I am going to finish my studies of Mathematics in the year 2015 and it is possible that finish my studies on physics in the year 2016 at the University called [Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro]. Also it is possible that in this year 2013 I will  study Chemistry and Biology with my friend Juan Carlos in the National University because we will publish articles about applications of statistics in genetics specially Bayesian Statistics, then it is necessary that I know about Genetics. Also in December in the year 2014 I will get my English  grade in Multilingua. Oh my God, there are many dreams and many projects.
Well after all these things I want to study at The United States in Harvard University or Princeton University, it is for this reason that I am working very hard because I need to get much knowledge and of this way I will to get much success in my studies of postgraduate.
One time that I obtain my academic success I am going to get married with my girlfriend and we will have many children as minimum two.
I am going to give much happiness to my parents because I believe that all things are possible in my Lord Jesus Christ.
I love learning English because this language will open all doors to my plans. I want to return to Colombia after my studies of postgraduate and work in some University of my Country. I also love learning Physics of particles, algebraic structures and understand Statistics. My favorite book  will always be the Holy Bible.

3 comments:

  1. will to study ( do not use to)
    will to publish
    I will to get my grade
    I need have many knows ( I need to get much knowledge)
    many success
    get married

    love learn English ( use ing after the verb love)
    want return (want to)
    love also learn
    will always be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get my Englishgrad e in Multilingua. Oh my God, there are many
    after (of)
    get much success(ful)
    I loving learn -- I love learning
    I loving also learn Ph ( I also love learning)
    always will be will always be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Martin. I didn't understand yours suggestions with ing but now I understand very well what did you say. Thank you.

      Delete