Tuesday, June 18, 2013


How find my neighborhood in Medellin?

It is very easy finding my neighborhood in Medellin; you only need to be in the center of the city after find my neighborhood called Prado Centro. The building where I live  is in Prado Centro, it is on the corner of the Carabobo Avenue and the Moore Street, it is in front of the Church of Jesus of Nazareth, it is near of the SIU [Sede de investigación Universitaria] as you can see in the map.
 
 

Some nearby places of my neighborhood are Deseos Park; to eight blocks from my building, The University of Antioquia  is six blocks from my building and North Park, Botanical garden Park and Explora Park  are  ten blocks from my building. The University Hospital is two blocks from my building and Medicine Faculty U of A it is only to one block from my building. Behind to my building there are many mortuaries, a High School and a bakery. My building it is called San Juan del Corral, next to my building there is a restaurant called Mario’s chickens. Also next to other side of my building there is a shop of florist and near a neighborhood store. Finally the train station called Prado is  four blocks from my building.

2 comments:

  1. ____( punctuation- period)after find my neighborhood which is called Prado Centro
    The building where I live (it)subject repeated is in Prado Centro, it is on the corner of the Carabobo Avenue and the Moore Street.

    My building (where I live it) is in front of the Church of Jesus of Nazareth, it is near of the SIU [Sede de investigación Universitaria] as you can see in the map

    The University of Antioquia ( it) is six blocks from my building
    orth Park, Botanical garden Park and Explora Park ( it) are ten blocks from my building
    My building (it) is called San Juan del Corral

    You are repeating the subject

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This text has many errors and missed information [turn left, turn right, beside...] but in this vacations I will work for this, you can seeing some changes in the text

      Delete