Thursday, June 6, 2013


A Letter to my girlfriend




Dear María Paula.
I’m very happy because you exist in my life, today I remembered I met to you in a party with our friends on that afternoon on january 17th in 2009, your first smile for me, your beautiful look and our first hug that night try to manifest all those feelings in the dynamic with our friends. After you used to go out more often with our friends but only each one know what a beautiful person to be in that place. Always enjoy go shopping with you because your smile and look were signals of the one hope in my heart but will not believe until confirm my suspicion.
Also I remember those days when I go out to walk by the near jungles of our town and those times when on my motorcycle know the different fields in our neighbors villages in special San Francisco where started our story of two. In those afternoon on July 6th  in 2010 confirmed than you love me.
 
Now that says to you that I love you with all my strength, mind and heart. Each day you are my source of inspiration and have many surprises for you. Know than you wanted a Bicycle, you already have it, just in this moment when reading this letter. Now in this vacations go to a ride on our bicycles. I want to go camping with you in the jungles near of our village. I would like swimming in the river adjacent to the farm that belonging to my parents. Also I want to travel anywhere you want.
 

Finally I desired than you to be very happy and in this night talk for cell.
I love you, María Paula.
 


 

 


1 comment:

  1. Activity: How did you meet your girlfriend? In this activity I designed a letter where say how met to my girlfriend and our future plans on this vacations.

    ReplyDelete