Tuesday, June 18, 2013

 
A SHORT STORY OF A STROLL

I traveled on my motorcycle with my mother when unfortunately the tire got flattened, we went in a jungle for one hour out of the town. Fortunately, my mother knows some farmers that lived in the zone near where we were, we walked for 1 km and found a house, immediately my mother call a friend who worked beside the house. He came to where we were, greeted and asked. What do you need? We answered that we needed some tools and patches to repair the tire. Then, he quickly sought in a drawer and lend out our tools and patches. With these tools and patches it was easy to repair the spoilt tire. After a few minutes the tire was repaired and we were very grateful with the man, we said goodbye and we continued our travel quickly because we needed  to arrive  to our house before the sundown because our motorcycle didn´t have lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment