Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello All,
 
My name is Jesus Jimmy Pejendino Burbano, I am 25 years old and I’m from Santiago Putumayo Colombia. I am a Mathematics student at the University of Antioquia in Medellin Antioquia. I must say that my lifestyle has been committed in its entirety to Mathematics; however, in the process I have discovered that I needed to learn English because it is essential for my career. In my past I didn’t pay much attention to this language; but now, I wan to be equipped and have the skills to manipulate the language and I know that with faith and love the results will be gratifying. In my free time I like to watch science documentaries, which exemplify the greatness of many scientists that I admire and were distinguished for their great contributions in mathematics, physics and chemistry between other sciences. I like listening to gospel music in gratitude to God for all his blessings on my life; I firmly believe in HIM and I have entrusted my entire life project in his hands. My hobby is reading stories (especially sciences) and when I am on vacation a like to spend the time with my father and enjoy the beautiful geography of my country. My favorite sports are cycling, athletics and work around the live stock.

These are some of my favorite movies and documentaries
 
The First Miracle
 
 
Fermat's Last Theorem
 
 
The Story of Electricity

 
 
 

AND MY FAVORITE SONG

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment