Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Activity: forms ed and ing.

Varied sentences.

*A month ago, I was surprised because my father bought a new car. That is surprising.

*I have to write four sentences more but I don't have more paper to print all my work. That is worrying.

*We see a beautiful house to buy. That is interesting.

*Today I am excited because I solved fifteen Real analysis problems. That is amazing.

*In this night I am worried because I cann't sleep. That is worrying.

*I am interested in learning English very well because I want to study at Cambridge University or Princeton University or Harvard University. That is astonishing.

Thank you very much for read this text.

1 comment:

  1. In this night I am worried because I (cann´t) sleep. That is worrying say can't
    for read______(ing) this text.

    ReplyDelete